We offer a refund and/or exchange within the first 10 days of your purchase. If 10 days have passed since your purchase, you will not be offered a refund and/or exchange of any kind.
Eligibility for Refunds and Exchanges
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
The following are exempt from refunds:
- Gift cards
- Some health and personal care items
Partial refunds are granted (if applicable) for the following cases.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 10 days after delivery.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially credited.
If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at (email@example.com and 78921 13854)
Please do not send the product back to the manufacturer. It must be sent to the following Address:
578, 4th G Cross Sai Baba Temple Road, CBI Road, HMT Layout, RT Nagar, Bangalore – 560032, Karnataka
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable! If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
IntroductionHemorrhoids, also called piles, fistula, and fissure, have been known for a long time because they cause pain, burning, and bleeding...
Hormonal imbalances can cause a wide range of health problems, from mood swings to weight gain and even infertility. Ayurveda, an ancient Indian...
Shathayu Ayurveda, established in 1901, is dedicated to providing effective and affordable healthcare services to humanity through the traditional...